cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-billing cancelled billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Customer A has been bought out by Customer B. Now there are some billing documents that were outstanding for customer A that customer B will be paying. I am able to reverse these invoices against customer A. How can I re-invoice (the reversed billing documents) against customer B?

Regards

Taka

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First you need to extend that customer B to the same sales area and they have to be considered as a Payer.  Now in VF01, system will propose the existing Payer which you can change manually subject to your configuration.  Discuss with clients' finance team also

G. Lakshmipathi

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The New Payer should exist in your corresponding Sales Order too. You will encounter the error while maintaining additional Payer in your Sales Order as below :

"

Partner function RG can only occur                                                   1 times in procedure TA (Sales Document Header) "

In VOPA the Unique indicator has to be removed for the Sales Order Header Partner function.

Regards,

SRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

There are no indicators marked in the unique column yet i am still getting the error you mentioned. Is there something else I should check?

Regards

Taka

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly create the new payer function as ZP etc.

Refer the below:

2005775 - Error VPD012 Partner function SH can only occur 1 times in procedure TA (Sales Document He...

Regards,

SRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

"Not modifiable" - will request support to do it.

Regards

Taka

Answers (0)