cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESR objects missed in QA system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Few ESR objects got missed in PI QA system. I remember I saw those objects one month back but now it is not there.

I checked with Basis team they said they have not done anything in PI QA box from last 1 month.

What could be the reason for the objects got missed ?

Please suggest what should we do to get those objects back.

Thanks&Regards,

Akhila.A

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Akhila,

What kind of of objects you don't find, SWC?

May be you have hidden that SWC. Have you check with the mouse right button to unhide:

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki,

I am able to see the SCW and namespace as well .

Under that namespace we have created MM and OM for 15 interfaces .out of 15 interfaces, 10 interfaces MM and OM are missing and rest 5 interfaces MM and OM are visible.

I tried Unhide option but it didnt work for me

Thanks & Regards,

Akhila.A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any inputs please ..

former_member190293
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Akhila!

Are you able to see SCWs, to which your missing components belong, in your QA system?

If not, you should check SLD for products and software components that is selected for your QA Business System.

Regards, Evgeniy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bavesh and Evgeniy for your response,

Here are my findings

• Check for all Changes in the ESR through ChangeLists tab and see if something was deleted.--last modification to the objects was in 2013
  • Check Cache Notifications and see if there has been a notification for your SWCV / Object.--All objects are in green
  • Check Transport History and see if there has been any ESR transport that has overwritten these objects--Last transport related to the missing objects was in 2013

Under the Same SCV and namespace 15 interfaces objects should be there but 5 interface objects got missed and rest 10 interface objects I am able to see .

I opened SLD and it is showing error as "SLD not setup .Configure SLD in Administration first "

Please help me out .

Thanks&Regards,

Akhila.A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replay.

But I need to undertstand the link between the SLD error and the objects missing in ESR.

Please help me .

Thanks&Regards,

Akhila.A

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
  • Check for all Changes in the ESR through ChangeLists tab and see if something was deleted.
  • Check Cache Notifications and see if there has been a notification for your SWCV / Object.
  • Check Transport History and see if there has been any ESR transport that has overwritten these objects..

If you want to get the objects in without understanding how they went missing, you can export import from Dev to QA..

Regards

Bhavesh