Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forward button not working My Inbox 2.0 for Leave Requests

karanbahl
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have implemented My Inbox 2.0 and we want the leave requests to be forwaded using this app. However, When we click on the Forward button, the pop up comes up fine for the approver selection; however when we do an OK for completing the forward action we observe the following message in console:

TypeError: e.getSource(...).getParent(...).getParent(...).data is not a function

Our system is at the latest SP levels and relevant notes have already been applied. Any idea what could be the issue here?

Regards,

Karan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Konstantin
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

Did you implmented BADi for updating the decisio? Like described here

Regards,
Konstantin

karanbahl
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

Since the step is a User Decision step, BADI isnt required.

I have got it working by running the report /UI5/APP_INDEX_CALCULATE; This helps to synchronise and update the UI5 libraries after applying the notes.

Regards,

Karan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

karanbahl
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Does any one have any idea on this?

Is any SAP Note released for this issue yet?

Regards,

Karan

Jocelyn_Dart
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Karan

Please do not just say "latest SP"... SPs change quite frequently. Please state your SP.

Also have you checked that you have all the accompanying correction Notes applied to your Gateway and Backend ERP or other ABAP system as per Note https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2221151/E

If you have checked all of the above, please report it via the usual support.sap.com channels.  There have been several small bugs around custom attributes so it may just be a new one.

Rgds,

Jocelyn

karanbahl
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jocelyn,

Following are the component levels:

Also we have applied Notes as per the Release Note 2221151. Additionally, we have applied SAP Note 2291570; but still the issue persists.

Regards,

Karan