cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am trying to create Multiple Idocs from data of incoming file.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

My scenario is File to Idoc...I have to create tht many no. of Idocs as the no. of items in Source structure ( which has one header and unbounded Items).

I am using External defination ( changing the Instance of Idoc from 1 to Unbounded) and then creating Multiple Idoc's by assigning Inbound Message Interface with External Defination.....

My Message maping & Interface mapping results are fine. But when i try executing end to end scenario i am getting an error of Base Runtime Exception during Message mapping Transformation....

So is it possible to Create multiple Idocs without using BPM.?

If yes please elaborate on the processs to follow...

For my reference i followed the blog https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/814393

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pravesh,

Can you see the message in sxmb_moni. If yes then check your mapping. The error clearly states that it is something wrong with your mapping. Test your mapping with your incoming source payload as shown in the weblog given by the other post. Post the error what you are getting when you are trying to test the mapping with this incoming payload.

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravesh,

Pls check the following threads,

/people/pooja.pandey/blog/2005/07/27/idocs-multiple-types-collection-in-bpm

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/12/04/xi-idoc-bundling--the-trick-with-the-occurance-change

BPM involved:

/people/sudharshan.aravamudan/blog/2005/12/01/illustration-of-multi-mapping-and-message-split-using-bpm-in-sap-exchange-infrastructure

/people/narendra.jain/blog/2005/12/30/various-multi-mappings-and-optimizing-their-implementation-in-integration-processes-bpm-in-xi

Without BPM:

/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible

Thanks,

Ram

• Pls reward points if you find helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

>>i am getting an error of Base Runtime Exception during Message mapping Transformation....

this is a mapping error,it has nothing to do with BPM,take the payload from MONI and test ur mapping,there is some fault in ur message mapping

refer this blog to test ur mapping

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-test-your-mapping-in-real-life-scenarios

thanx

ahmad

Message was edited by:

Ahmad