cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHARM- Copying Partner function from RFC to CD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to copy Partner function from RFC to CD. How can I achieve this ? as in copy control there is no option available to copy partner function from RFC to CD

I have added 'Business Requester' partner function in RFC & I want to bring this partner function into CD also.

I want to know if I add partner function 'Business Requester' in CD partner determination procedure , then will it get automatically copied when CD gets created, as I don't see any partner function copy option in copy control from RFC to CD.

Regards

P Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi P Kumar,

As far as I know, if you have the same partner function in both source and target partner determination profiles, it will be copied 1:1.

Cheers,

Fernando

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194601
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Kumar,

Yes it is possible. In your case, we can add Business Partner Function"Business Requester" from RFC to CD.

1. To create new custom partner function, go to SPRO ->SAP Solution Manager -> Capabilities -> Change Control Management -> Standard Configuration -> Transaction Types -> Partner Schema -> Define Partner Functions. Here add your partner function "Business Requester"

2. Now this partner function has to be assigned to Transaction type

SAP Solution Manager -> Change Control Management -> Standard Configuration -> Transaction Types -> Partner Schema -> Define Partner Determination Procedure

Select the partner determination procedure and choose Partner Functions in procedure.

3. Then in CRM WebUI, this partner function needs to configured. So click configurable area button and select the assignment block

Hope this helps you.

Please try and let me know if you need further assistance.

Thanks,

Vignesh