cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate records in X_BKPF_BSEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I'm running a TDTIM scenario with SAP TDMS SP10 and I'm getting an errors of duplicate records in object X_BKPF_BSEG  because some records just got copied by X_RFBLG. In previous SPs I have not noticed in X_BKPF_BSEG object, but is kind strange executing 2 objects that have the same objective.

But the most strange is that in receiver system in RFBLG table some records of specific document numbers get different TIMESTAMP, this leads to a corrupted record and in you cannot read BSEG record.

Data Transfer object X_BKPF_BSEG aborts due to duplicate records and you cannot fix it using troubleshooting strategy, I've tried almost the write methods available to solve this issue. But it is normal because the record is corrupted at RFBLG level and the record already exists.

Did any of you got such error in a TDTIM scenario?

Why do we have X_RFBLG and X_BKPF_BSEG? Do they handle different record block?

Any hints?

Cheers,

Fernando

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajesh_kumar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

There are some specific situations where it is requried to handle the table with their physical clusters , accordingly new objects have been introduced for hanlding RFBLG as well.

The expected TDMS behavior is that only one of these objects should be active for data transfer ,

based on some dynamic checks.

However, it seems there was some issue in your TDMS pacakage execution, because of which this switching did not work as expected.

Kinldy suggest you to open an incident with CA-TDM-BUS-ERP to get this analyzed further.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Found a SAP that will solve this because the affected table is empty, cnvmbtclusttab.

2235863 - Duplicate issue in cluster objects

We'll implement the note and check if solves this issue.

This note does not refer to X_BKPF_BSEG as this is one of the affected objects and is also included in customizing table.

cheers

Fernando

rajesh_kumar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Okie,

So there was a missing mandatory notes for SP09 in your landspcae.

For future TDMS packages, It is recommended that you check the TDMS composite note before execution-

1713981 - TDMS 4.0- Composite note for SAP TDMS Applications

Thanks,
Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

That's the main issue, in sap note 1713981 - TDMS 4.0- Composite note for SAP TDMS Applications this note must be applied to SP9, not SP10.

"Support Package 9 and Notes:

2235863 - Duplicate issue in cluster objects

2216166 - Activity Identification of Operating Concern-Related Data ends in Terminated State while executing a Company Code based reduction Package"

We have implemented SP10 and in fact in SAP Note 2235863 is refers that applies to SP10.

|Software Component   DMIS_CNT                      DMIS Content (T...|

| Release 2011_1_700   SAPK-11309INDMISCNT - SAPK-11310INDMISCNT       |

I'll have to find how many notes like this one are missing, as launchpad does not help too much.

cheers

Fernando

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Just to let all know that this SAP note solved this issue.

cheers

Answers (0)