cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J2ee_admin password error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello my friends,

I had a problem while deploying java support pack using SDM. after finishing some steps

I had error below.

===========================================================================

Deployment started Mon Apr 30 15:20:55 GMT+02:00 2007

===========================================================================

Starting Deployment of DocumentServicesLicenseManager

Aborted: development component 'DocumentServicesLicenseManager'/'com.adobe'/'Adobe Systems'/'705.20060313114655.281906':Cannot login to the SAP J2EE Engine using user and password as provided in the Filesystem Secure Store. Enter valid login information in the Filesystem Secure Store using the SAP J2EE Engine Config Tool. For more information, see SAP note 701654.com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.DeployManagerAuthExceptionWrapper: Wrong security credentials detected while trying to obtain connection to the J2EE Engine. (message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.checkLoginCredentials.DMAUTHEXC)

Deployment of DocumentServicesLicenseManager finished with Error (Duration 6197 ms)

After this error I will apply this note SAP note 701654 but i have same error.

after that i tried to logon Visual Administrator but ı couldnt logon. what shoul i do.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error because the administrator password in secure store is different from the one that in UME.

Open Config tool. Navigate to Secure Storage.

Change the admin/SID password there.

Save the changes and redeploy.

Thanks & regards,

Vijith

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check out the following note:

Note 669848 - Unlocking the Administrator User on the SAP J2EE Engine

This will clear all your doubts.

Regards

Sumit

[reward with points if useful]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This problem occurs when there is a mismatch in j2ee engine password nad secure store password in configtool.

Check list u have to do:

1.check if <b>j2ee engine</b> password and <b>SDM</b> password are same.

2.check if u r able to connect to DB through <b>DB specific user</b>,

<b>ex</b>:if u r using MAXDB database and ur database is X64 ,then databsae user will be <b>SAPX64DB.</b>You must be able to connect to this DBuser with the <b>same password of j2eeengine</b> user password.

IF not change password of DB user to engine password.

3.Then go /usr/sap/SID/JCxx/j2ee/configtool.

Go to securestore and reset JDBC/pool password and adminuser password to password of j2ee engine.

it will work,after doing these changes.

reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First Keep the SDM password and J2EE_ADMIN password identical and then try to deploy. This will solve ur problem.

Thanks and regards,

Ajay Kande

former_member198228
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ugur,

If you admin user is locked or you forgot the password you can activate the super user and reset it. Here is the docu to it

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/3a/4a0640d7b28f5ce10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Hope that helps

Abdul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Through which user you are trying to login to Visual admin? Check if the j2ee_admin is locked in ABAP stack. Did u try loging into j2ee_guest user?