Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

different delivery types for one order type

former_member363844
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I need to have different delivery types for one order types based on item category.

--------------------------

Order type=ZO01

Item category 1= ZTAN

Item category 2= ZTBN

Delivery Type 1=ZLF1

Delivery Type 2=ZLF2

-----------------------------

for a sales order with order type ZO01, I have two lines with different item categories. first line item category is ZTAN and second line item category is ZTBN. I need to create mass delivery with tcode=VL10C. one delivery with delivery type ZLF1 for first line, and another delivery with type ZLF2 for second line should be created. But it is not possible.

I have removed default delivery type from order type ZO01 from VOV8. I have also maintained copy control from ZO01 to ZLF1 for item category ZTAN, and copy control from ZO01 to ZLF2 for item category ZTBN.

Can anyone help me?

regards,

Nava

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nava,

First of all, item category should be a split criteria whilst delivery creation. While creating delivery, according to the item category, can you fill delivery type in LIKP in VTLA item level and test if it works?

former_member363844
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kıvanç

thanks for your reply. the problem is even when i create sales order with only one line and one item category, system cannot determine delivery type. because two delivery types are assigned in copy control and default delivery type is removed from ZO01.

if i create delivery type from VL01N and select delivery type here, system will create delivery. but the problem is I need to create mass delivery and i cannot create deliveries one by one.

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nava,

If you apply your logic in copy control routine, it won't matter if you create deliveries manually or in the background, the code will work either way. Set the default delivery type (i.e ZLF1) in Vov8, and in copy control customizing for item category ZTBN, set likp-lfart to ZLF2. This way system will automatically create two deliveries; one with ZLF1 and other with ZLF2.

former_member363844
Participant
0 Kudos

I did same. But when I create delivery, the delivery type is ZLF1 (because now it is default delivery type for ZO01 in VOV8) and delivery is created with following warning:

“Copying is not poss. because an entry is missing in Table TVCPL: ZLF2 ZO01 ZTBN”

But this copy control is already maintained.

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You might have forgotten something, as I had come upon this requirement in a previous project and handled it the way I've mentioned.

Can you share the copying routine and its code? Also screenshots from tvcpl table with ZLF1 and ZLF2 delivery types.

former_member363844
Participant
0 Kudos

copy controls:

for ZO01 to ZLF1

for ZO01 to ZLF2:

order type ZO01:

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What about the routine which should be assigned on Item Data Transfer section? I see routine number 101 here, that's standard SAP routine. Is it enhanced to alter standard system behaviour? If not, please reread my answers from the beginning, as that would mean you'd have forgotten to do the most important part of the recommendation.

former_member363844
Participant
0 Kudos

did you add item category by enhancement to delivery split criteria in your prev. project?

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As delivery type is on delivery header level, this will not be required. If you set likp-lfart to a different value than ZLF1 for ZTBN item category's data transfer routine, delivery split will occur automatically.