cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Data Services Integrator

0 Kudos

HI All,

I'm trying to connect to SQL Server using the SAP Data Services Integrator and getting the following error.

I know I have the correct credentials. Because I can connect to it using the relational integrator.

According to KBase 1818230 this is a bug. Problem Report ADAPT01627038.

Resolution

This issue has been addressed in SAP Information Steward 4.0 SP3 and SAP Information Steward 4.1 SP2.

The problem is that we're on IS version 4.2 SP5.

My question is this. Has this actually been fixed or even looked at since it was just a problem report ADAPT?

Thanks,

BW

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Ok the service account fix did work. The KBASE 2101229 - Problem when you add "Data Services" as a Integrator Type

I had to re-create the connections in order for it to take effect.

Thanks,

BW

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member18162
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

You didn't mention if you're going against a central repository database or a local repository database. If it is a central it isn't possible. Please see the following:

2233856 - Error: com.bobj.mm.sdk.SDKException:IDS_BAD_DI_REPO_CONNECTION when trying to create MM Integrator

Cheers!
Julie

0 Kudos

Hi Julie,

Yea it's local repo I'm trying to connect to. I think it's because of the way the servers communicate here. All the DS and IS servers are Localhost and the rest are running on services accounts. I have a request in to have the SIA's on the DS and IS servers to be switched to service accounts.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks,

BW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the database port number. If the default port number 1433 is not working when you test connection. Check with admin team

0 Kudos

Yea it's 1433. I can make connections with that port other ways.

former_member187605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ADAPT is an SAP internal tool to track problems or enhancements to the product. If an ADAPT # is referenced in a SAP Note (KB), it means that the indicated versions of the product contain a solution of that problem.

Anyway, the error message you're receiving is not exactly the same as the one mentioned in the ADAPT you're referring to.

0 Kudos

I know what an Adapt is. I created enough of them. I'll just create a ticket and let the EIM team look it up for me.

Do you have access to the Adapt system that says it's not the same error? It might not be the exact error message. It is close enough that they could be related. So if someone else creates another Adapt to cover this they could be linked. One Adapt could have many other Adapts link to it. But be the only one that covers the fix request. So some one needs to drill through the Adapt system and find out.

Thanks,

BW

0 Kudos

I think this is the fix we'll be testing this out soon.

2101229 - Problem when you add "Data Services" as a Integrator Type