Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subtotal 3 field in SALES

former_member206475
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Users,

I have a question to understand what is teh difference between the NET VALUE and Subtotal 3 from Sales order level.

I have attached a doc where you can see the values for these fields in BW and in ECC. The NET value field is marked.

Most of the time i see the NET value and subtotal 3 being same. But for some cases like attached one there is difference.

I do not know which condition type is this subtotal 3 field considering from the ones mentioned in the screen print in doc. Is there any place i can what condition types or calculations is it using to come to the value shown in BW. Or is straight picking up value from any of the condition types?

Please advise.

Regards

Zabi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry to disappoint you, we have only functional consultants and occasionally developers contributing here, no users, as far as I know

Anyway, pricing procedure configuration varies a lot per company, process and country, so only somebody with good SD knowledge and with access to customizing transactions and routines in your system can tell you how KZWI3 is calculated in each of your pricing procedures.

This means you need to speak to your SD consultant even if you don't get on very well.

former_member206475
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for your comments veselina. Is there any way i can find out which routine or code is used to calculate this field in SAP source system to debug it? Or check.

Regards

ZAbi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

follow below procedure..

1. Find out Pricing procedure from Sales order or invoice.

2. go to T.code [V/08]

3. fill the pricing procedure whatever you got from sales order.

4. there you find 16 column out of them there will be one "SUBTOTAL" column so you have to find against which condition type or text line subtotal "3" is used.

5. After that counter check with your sales order these condition type or text line that value is updating  in subtotal 3.

Regards

Arun

former_member206475
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arun, That indeed helped to understand.

Could you be able to define me the below fields in simple words?

- Net Value(NETWR)

- Subtotal 3 field

I see that for subtotal 3 there is something called 'Carry over value to KOMP-KZWI3' . I do not understand it.

Much appreciated.

Regards

Zabi

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

Carry over value to KOMP-KZWI3

This means the value from condition sub-step/calculation is stored in Table-Field KOMP-KZWI3. And you can use the said table-field combination can be refereed in subsequent calculation or reports.

Refer: Table for getting pricing data in sales order | SCN

Thanks, JP