cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is HANA Cloud MDC Trial, Yammer integration possible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi - I am a novice to HANA. I have been searching for an example of Yammer integration with the HANA Trail MDC environment but no luck.

I was able to find this article explaining Twitter integration that references the HANA cloud academy videos but nothing specific to Yammer.

Does anyone know of any resources/insight they could share?

Thanks

Matt

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pfefferf
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Matthew,

at the moment there exists no "standard" interface delivered with HANA which allows you to consume Yammer data.

But of course you have different options to develop your own solution using the Yammer API (Yammer Developer Site). For instance:

- Follow the approach described in the linked Twitter article and create an Java program which consumes the Yammer data and writes it do the HANA database.

- Create a Smart Data Integration Adapter with the SDI SDK to leverage from the SDI framework.

- Create an XSJS app which consumes the Yammer data.

There are many options. You have to decide what fits your architecture guidelines the best. I would prefer the SDI solution of SDI is available.

Regards,

Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Florian.

I will try leveraging the SDI SKD. I was leaning towards that as well based on other threads.

Matt

Answers (0)