cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry drop downs clearing after other updates are made

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Have a screen with three fields.  1 list selection, teo text fields. There is an enable rule on the last text field. When you makke an update to either text field the list selection clears and you have to reenter the selection.   How do you get around this? This is just one example.  This happens on many of our screens.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197782
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Heather,

In which version of Agentry client you are getting this issue. Please get the latest client version if you are on the older version.

On which platform you are testing the app (iOS / Android / Windows)?

The auto population of data into the fields and clearing of data is based on the rules. So please check if there are any rules on your text fields and and also the object and transaction properties at screen level.

There might be some inconsistency while holding the data at screen level from transaction and object properties.

Please let me know for more info.

Thanks & Regards,

Roopa M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The version of the client releasing in August should fix this issue.  Its not a rule issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

upgraded to 70.13.1.5 and this resolved the issue

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ANy ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there an update rule on the List selection?  If yes, what is it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

no there is no update rule... 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stephen...anything else I can provide..... this is an issue I'd like to get past before my users start testing.

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Heather,

Did the latest client you are testing address this?

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there an update rule on your text field that updates the based on the other selections.

Former Member
0 Kudos

NO...just an enable rule on one of the text field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The enable rule is based on the value selected from the list box .  Just more info