Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create and rebuild theme after SAPUI5 upgrade

naseemvp007
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

After the upgrade from SAPUI5 1.28.32 to 1.36.1, i am not able to create a custom theme or rebuild an already existing custom theme.

It is showing the following error message always when building the them.

Please help out on this.

Regards,

Naseem

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182967
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naseem,

Can you try to update your SAP UI5 library to latest patch level of 1.36 according to notes 2331781 and 2332536?

Check 2326044 - UI Theme Designer missing parameter for Anchor Navigation Bar if note helps or not.

Regards,

Ning

naseemvp007
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ning,

Thanks for your suggestion.

However, we managed to solve this issue by a workaround.

The root cause of the problem was that the baseTheme folder with the configuration files were not present in the CRMWebUI.baseLib folder.

Similar reference was present in the note 2232580  and we have only implemented the following manual steps from it.

I have refered to the note 2232580 and have only implemented the following manual steps from it.

1. Compose a link with the following structure:

part A. https://server.wdf.sap.corp:portnumber

part B. /sap/bc/theming/themes/~client-XYZ/CRMWebUI/?sap-client= XYZ.

The part A of the URL must be replaced with the server URL of your system. Please replace the XYZ with the client number of your system. The final URL will be a concatenation of Part A and Part B.

The final URL should be of format:

https://server.wdf.sap.corp:portnumber/sap/bc/theming/themes/

~client-XYZ/CRMWebUI/?sap-client=XYZ.

Please access the resulting link.

2. Double click over folder baseLib

3. Create a Folder called baseTheme (Enter the name of the folder in the textbox Dir: with name baseTheme and then click on 'Make Dir'

4.Open the new created folder 'baseTheme' and upload the three(3) provided files (.theming, common.less and style.less) attached in the note under name baseTheme Files.zip.

Only these steps needs to be performed since others are already in place in SAP_UI 750 SP3.

After these changes, i was able to rebuild the theme without any previous error.

Regards,

Naseem

Answers (0)