Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of Users provisioned through IDM

former_member657020
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I need to extract a report those users who have been provisioned from SAP IDM to different SAP Backend system. Can you please guide how can we extract the report.

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Chiranjeevi K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chiranjeevi,

Which version of IDM? In IDM 7.2 query the idmv_link_ext_active view to get an idea of what users are in what systems.  This query should give you a head start.

SELECT mcThisMSKEY, mcOtherMSKEY, mcThisEntryType, mcOtherEntryType, mcAttrName, mcThisOcName, mcOtherOcName, mcThisMSKEYVALUE, mcOtherMSKEYVALUE FROM dbo.idmv_link_ext_active where mcOtherMSKEYVALUE like '%:ONLY' and mcOtherOcName = 'MX_PRIVILEGE'

Note: This query is written for MSSQL (Oracle/DB2) should work fine as well. You can use this in the source of a pass or just as a SQL query.

Regards,

Matt

former_member657020
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for the reply.

Sorry to confuse you.

My Requirement : We have 19 production repositories' in IDM system. We have around 100 users in IDM production system who can provisioned  by these 19 ABAP Repositories' when and when required.

We want to know list of user who have already been provisioned to different 19 Systems , system wise.

Is there any possibility of finding list of users accessing how many repositories individually.

Please suggest me how to fetch the list of Users.

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Chiranjeevi K

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Take a look at the query, you might need to filter down on privs ending in :ONLY, those will be your system assignments

Matt