Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass uploading of Test Cases through SOLAR01 / SOLAR02

rohan_shirude
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We need to upload around 5000 test cases in SAP Solution Manager through T.Code SOLAR01 / SOLAR02 in mass.

Can anyone help me on this.

FYI... I have already gone through this process but it uploads only one document at a time.

How can we upload multiple documents at once in SAP Solution Manager 7.1 in Test Management.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan.

You can use function in SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN - Fill Business Blueprint.

First of all prepare your process structure and create template file for test cases. After that edit this file and add name, URL, file path, or ID of test cases to proper structure. In final upload this edited file back to project.

A simple guide can be found within the generated file.

Hope it helps.

Bye.

rohan_shirude
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Jan for reply.

I had downloaded the template and filled all required information but getting the below error while uploading the file (Screenshot below)

Please let me know what should be the "Test Type"

Thank you.

Rohan Shirude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan.

For example if you are adding your test files as a test document - test type should be TWTD. I put all of my test document as "Test Document" type. You can use commented section of file as an example.

Hope it helps.

rohan_shirude
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

TWTD has been worked. but now I am getting below error message regarding file path. Please let me know do we need to specify a file path in a different way???

Thank you.

Regards,

Rohan

rohan_shirude
Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry Jan...There was a typo mistake in path.

Mass uploading has been done successfully.

Many many thanks for your help.

Regards,

Rohan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Louis-Nicolas
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Rohan,

could you explain how did you upload in mass these test document ? (I guest word document)

I am interested about this ... but I do not know how to perform this mass upload.

Many thanks

Regards

rohan_shirude
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Louis,

Soon I will send you one document/upload which contains a step by step guide for uploading test mass test cases in solman.

I am preparing the same so just wait for couple of hours

Thank you.

Regards,

Rohan Shirude

rohan_shirude
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Louis,

Please find the below link:-

Thank you.

Regards,

Rohan Shirude