Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charm Withdraw UC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can you please help me in this .I am new to Charm

We are using Solman 7.1.I need to withdraw the UC .Already the TR is imported in QC and in PRD.Once I withdraw UC still the status is in "In Development".

How can we withdraw the changes. I have seen some report CRM_SOCM_SERVICE_REPORT  can be used to do this.Provide inputs pls.

Regards

Soundarya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

velden_thorben
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Soundarya,

by default, Corrections can only be withdrawn when no changes had been made or are no longer linked to this change-document. This means you cannot (and shouldn't!) withdraw when the transport requests are exported.

If you want to achieve this, CRM_SOCM_SERVICE_REPORT is right. But this only works when there are no errors for the relevant IDs. You only need to fill in the ID of the change into the transaction no.

I marked the relevant options on the screenshot. You should run a testrun (last option checked) first though.

If you are using CSOL and/or DGP you still need to clean up this entries, if you are using project variant SAP0 with reimport or the TRs are not imported into production.

Regards

Thorben

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

That means the UC cannot be withdrawn??Already the TR is import and once the withdraw correction is enabled we are getting two errors

1.Status was reset by system

2.Changes in dev system not excluded.

So what shall we do next????

Regards

Soundarya