Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Branch code does not exist in master record

jeff_lu2
Participant
0 Kudos

dear expert ,

after the release change upgraded(EHP7), when we update the sales scheduling agreement (Customer: Thailand )  , but it failed to update the forecast requirements against this SA ;

And system gave the error message as below ;

Branch code does not exist in master record

Message No. FITH_VAT006

thanks a lot in advance and your valuable input !

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer the below SAP Note and cross-check in your system.

2288384 - correction for BADI implementation FITH_BADI_SD_SALES when posting SD documents(Message: F...

Regards,

SRK

jeff_lu2
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Mr Kumar ,

really appreciated your valuable input . As you know ,both of SE18 / SE19 t-code are involved in BADI implementation .

SAPnote mentioned that "you can just deactivate the BADI implementation FITH_BADI_SD_SALES " , but I cannot find the BADI name "FITH_BADI_SD_SALES" via SE18 , only I can find name "BADI_SD_SALES" ;

Can you please provide more details about this problem ?

thanks a million .

Jeff

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

Better to raise an incident message to SAP mentioning your issue caused due to an EHP7 upgrade for a quick resolution.

Regards,

SRK

jeff_lu2
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Mr Kumar ,

did you know someone or group  try the solution provided within SAPNote ; because I am wondering if it is working to fix this issue . And I am still not implement SAPNote .

thanks

jeff_lu2
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Mr Kumar ,

I asked Basis guys to implement the SAPNote you mentioned ; currently the sales SA can be changed and updated !

Anyway , your solution given is helpful and valuable !

thanks a million for your concern and input .

Answers (0)