Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forecasting Algorithms in IBP

goyaldinesh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

Need to understand possibility of having additional algorithms for forecasting other than listed below.

I found algorithms are available in HANA Librarary for predictive analysis http://help.sap.com/hana_options_predictive

Is it possible to use those algorithms in forecasting, One of our customer is looking for using other algorithms i.e. ARIMA.

if yes, how we can enable or configure this ?

Is it possible to develop new algorithms in IBP if it is not available in HANA Library.

Regards,

Dinesh Goyal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anna_linden
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

the IBP is indeed using the algorithms from the PALibrary for statistical forecasting. However, these need to be implemented within the IBP forecasting framework before they can actually be used. So there is some development effort linked to this and it can only be done by the SAP development because of the nature of a cloud deployment.

As ARIMA and other algorithms are on our roadmap, it would be interesting to get the prioritization from the customer as of which algorithms he wants to use that are not on the above list yet. Could you possibly send me a mail (anna.linden@sap.com) with some details?

Thank you!
Anna

goyaldinesh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Anna on quick response.!!

I will surely send email on this today.

Regards,

Dinesh Goyal