Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Attachment while applying leave from ESS portal

former_member280820
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

We want to add attachment option while applying leave request from ESS portal .

When user apply Sl after 3 days there is a check in ESS system to attach the medical certificate in ESS and its mandatory .

I want the copy the existing WD and do the changes as per our requirement.

Want to know the WD Application component name and package which is currently assigned on leave request tab in ESS from backened.

Kindly suggest the Steps to check the same.

Regards

SAP Team

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Pat21
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

just adding on to what Patrick rightly indicated, Here is the blog you can see it in action, not sure what release you are in. Check your technical pre req for this http://scn.sap.com/community/erp/hcm/blog/2013/01/09/how-to-add-and-track-attachments-to-leave-reque...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member280820
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sidharth,

Thanks for the Link

May i know the details of the WD JAVA or WD ABAP used for leave request from backened system.

Suggest us where to check the assignment of the WD JAVA or WD ABAP iviews in SAP or ESS EP portal.

Also please suggest the standard WD name which is assigned in backened for Calling leave request tab in ESS.

Thanks in advanced

regards

SAP HR Team

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

WD ABAP only has Leave rquest attachment functionality as mentioned above and it needs a switch to be activated in EA HR 607.

former_member280820
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear sidharth,

Attachment functionality is there in EA HR 607 but our current EP version is SAP Netweaver 7.31 SP 15. I think this functionality is currently not present in our Ep version.

Thanks and regards

SAP Team

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's not depends on the EP version. Your ECC system should be above ECC6.0 with EHP6 or above to have this leave request attachment functionality.

And BF's HCM_ESS_WDA_1 and HCM_ESS_WDA_2 should be activated to get this attachment functionality. This is only for WDABAP based application.

former_member280820
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Shankar,

Thanks for the reply.

Can you please suggest from where the keys HCM_ESS_WDA_1 and HCM_ESS_WDA_2 should be activated to get this attachment functionality.

Kindly suggest me the process steps.

regards

SAP Team

Pat21
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Reply to your previous question:

(Please check in the IMG:SPRO >> Activate Business Functions >> ENTERPRISE_BUSINESS_FUNCTIONS or you check it via Tcode >> SFW5)