cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME 6.0 Eclipse SDK supports NetWeaver 7.31.16 ??

former_member323997
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

We installed a new NetWeaver cluster, with one SCS/DB/Webdispatcher server and 4 App servers. The cluster seems working fine because I can use the SUM deploy the SAPME.sca and the manufacturing page can be properly opened.

But when I try to add this NetWeaver instance into my SDK Eclipse SAP As Java area, it is not successful. I added without any error message but just the instance does not show in that list.

We have a similar cluster installation but with version 7.31.12, and the same SDK Eclipse I can easily add that instance into SAP as Java.

Can you please check whether the SDK supports this NetWeaver 7.31.16 version?

Thanks & regards,

Leon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185234
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Leon,

Yes, it should work with this NW version.

I had such problem before and re-open Eclipse always helped me.

Regards,

Oksana

former_member323997
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Oksana,

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately re-open the Eclipse does not help me. There is no error from Eclipse side, norther on the NetWeaver log viewer area. It seems something just blocked. any clue what could cause it?

Thanks & regards,

Leon

former_member323997
Participant
0 Kudos

Do you think this indicates a root cause?

NWDS Troubleshooting - Java Development - SCN Wiki

former_member185234
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Leon,

you can try recommendations, but they are about NWDS, not Eclipse, but can help.

I expect that you try to connect to local NW instance from Eclipse. As I was never able to connect to remote NW from local Eclipse.

Regards,

Oksana

former_member323997
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Oksana,

I tried that recommendation for NWDS, but it doesn't help.

Unfortunately we all use the NW instance remotely.  I can add all other remote NW instance, but only the 7.31.16 gets failed.

What can I do now?

Thanks & regards,

Leon