cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to deploy mssql driver in the decentralized adapter engine?

former_member230666
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I faced an issue with deploying the mssql driver in the decentralized adapter engine. The decentralized adapter engine is running on Windows Server 2012 R2. May i know how to deploy mssql driver? The steps which i have taken as below but it still does not help to solve the issue. Hope you can share some light with me. Thanks.

Steps:

1. Open SAP NetWeaver Administrator (NWA) using the URL //hostname:port
  2. Navigate to Start of the navigation path Configuration Management Next navigation step Infrastructure Next navigation step Application Resources End of the navigation path
  3. In the Resource List page, choose Create New Resource and from the dropdown list, choose Deploy New JDBC Driver
  4. In the New JDBC Driver Creation page, choose Add New Driver File
  5. In the File Upload dialog box that appears, browse to the location of the driver (jar) file and choose OK

If the driver consists of several jar files, repeat until all the jar files are added.

6. In the JDBC Driver Name field, enter a new name, for example, mysqldriver .  =
  7. Choose Save to add the driver to the list of resources. 

To view the Resource List, choose All Resources from the Show dropdown list.

Error in the message monitoring:

6/23/2016 02:39:01.588 PMErrorJDBC message processing failed; reason Error when attempting to get processing resources: com.sap.aii.af.lib.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: DriverManagerException: Cannot establish connection with the registered driver. com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver returns: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver.
: SAPClassNotFoundException: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver
6/23/2016 02:39:01.603 PMErrorMP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Error when attempting to get processing resources: com.sap.aii.af.lib.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: DriverManagerException: Cannot establish connection with the registered driver. com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver returns: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver.
6/23/2016 02:39:01.619 PMErrorException caught by adapter framework: Error when attempting to get processing resources: com.sap.aii.af.lib.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: DriverManagerException: Cannot establish connection with the registered driver. com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver returns: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver.
6/23/2016 02:39:01.619 PMErrorTransmitting the message to endpoint <local> using connection SOAP_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Error when attempting to get processing resources: com.sap.aii.af.lib.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: DriverManagerException: Cannot establish connection with the registered driver. com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver returns: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver.

Regards,

Shawn

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mate_moricz
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Shawn,

This is quite common error. Have you followed the SAP Guidelines how to deploy JDBC drivers in PI?

Please take a look at SAP Notes 1770304, 1138877, 1987079, 1829286, 2232201.

Best regards,
Mate

former_member230666
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. I would like to deploy it in the decentralized adapter engine. The server is running on window 2012 R2. I tried to installed the driver but it still did not work. It has the same error message. Can you share with me which driver should i download? I tried to search in the SAP marketplace but fail to find any. Please help me.

former_member230666
Participant
0 Kudos

Can anyone help me on this please? I still encounter the same error. Tried to google around for solution but i could not find anything.... I hope someone can help me on this..