cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing Problem In Activating IS-Media Sales And Distribution Module in IDES System

0 Kudos

Dear All

I recently have installed IDES (ERP 6.0 EhP7 on Windows 2008 R2 SP1).

After successful installation when I tried to Activate BUSINESS FUNCTION 'SINGLE COPY NEWSP. & MAG (SUB)' under Business Function Set MEDIA SAP Media, I am getting a message that SINGLE COPY NEWSP. & MAG (SUB) and MDG_ERP_SUPPLIER cannot be switched on together.

I have not activated MDG_ERP_SUPPLIER and seems the same is activated as part of standard installation.  This one is marked as non-reversible business function.

Now as I would like to Activate all relevant Business Functions related to IS-MSD (Media Sales and Distribution) how I should proceed because pre-activated BUSINESS FUNCTION of MDG (Master Data Governance) are not allowing me to activate BUSINESS FUNCTION related to Media Sales and Distribution as either one can be activated.

Is there any possibility to inactive MDG business function so that I could activate MSD related component or please suggest the way out for activating IS-MSD component when MDG components are also active.

Thanks in advance for your valuable suggestions and advice.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Would appreciate if someone can help me on this as I would like to work on IS-MSD module but not able to activate the same.

Warm regards