cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using UI5 for displaying forms within form bundles in TRM

0 Kudos

Hey,

I have much experience with using Adobe Interactive Forms and WebDynpro Forms within TRM but now the client has a wish to use a UI5 application for data capture and display.

Has anybody got any experience to share in embedding a UI5 application into the TRM form bundle framework and having it interact with the form bundle context? Any info around feasibility would be greatly appreciated. What they would like is to have a UI5 application show where traditionally an Adobe Form would be rendered. Does anybody know if SAP has plans to introduce anything in this space?

Many thanks,

Ben

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ben_currie1
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Does anyone have any update on this please?

It seems Adobe Interactive Forms will no longer be supported by SAP after the end of next year, so my client urgently needs us to formulate our plan going forward. We can recreate in WDA, but would much prefer a UI5 solution that is compatible with the existing framework.

Thanks,

Ben

diego_gaudenzi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ben,

We, in SAP product management (TRM), are exploring and evaluating the option to use UI5 Forms within the Form Bundle WD application by working on a proof of concept; I will keep you posted as soon as We have something more concrete.

Regards,

Diego Gaudenzi

Product Owner TRM