cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding input form to workflow to collect information for backend workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are currently using a customer specific approval workflow in which we have made available the approval decisions in the Fiori Inbox. So far so good. This works well. The scenario is a vendor invoice scanning solution where the vendor invoice gets scanned and information gets posted to the backend workflow which includes the requester and a PDF of the vendor invoice. The approval part of the workflow works fine, but now the customer would like us to create a task in the backend workflow that would create a workitem for the requester to allow the requester to enter information about cost center etc. that would be relevant to the accounting department. That is, the idea is that the requester gets an input form to enter cost center and once that is input, the workitem is sent to the accounting department in order for a clerk to use the details from the input form when booking the invoice.

I have had a look at Masayukis fine document here: but this does not really tell me how to expose an input form from the back end through Fiori. Is this at all possible without creating a separate Fiori application?

Best regards,

Anders

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Anders,

You need to have an app which has entering cost center. You can call it from My Inbox.

Regards,

Masa / SAP Technology RIG