SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment scheme reassessment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

How the open documents are selecting for Payment Scheme reassessment? It looks like in our system is considering all the open documents with due date within 458 days (~16 months). But I am not able to find where/ how system is picking /configured this. Could you please help?

Thanks & Regards,

Dipin

6 REPLIES 6

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dipin,

Check Event R513. This event gets triggerred during the Payment scheme re-assesment.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Thank you!

I have already debugged event R513, but the open items are picking before calling R513. A flag is setting for all the open items before the given due date and later those items are deleting from the internal table.  In my SAP system it is around 16 months, I got it in trial and error method, but not able find where it is configured!

Thanks,

Dipin

0 Kudos

Hi Dipin,

Check Event R415 and Event R528.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

I cant find Payment Scheme reassessment logic inside R415 and R528

Regards,

Dipin

0 Kudos

Hi Dipin,

Did you check the config in >> Item Selection in Invoicing?

Interval days are maintained there against clearing category, main/sub and open item selection option for each clearing type e.g. R41 Periodic billing

Regards,

Saptarshi

0 Kudos

Hi Dipin,

Can you check if there is any custom implementation of the BADI,ISU_BI_BBP_EXT_PER, under the method CHANGE_PERIOD in your SAP System.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Amlan