Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc to update SD sales document

christian_swonke
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am looking for an IDoc to process SD order changes.

At the moment I try to use message type ORDCHG with basis type ORDERS05.

I found some threads where this one is descriped as the right one to update sales orders.

But:

I want to change customer order purchase number at item level (VBKD-BSTKD) and also delivery block at item level (VBEP-LIFSP). These attributes are not inside segment structure.

Can somebody tell me how I can update these two attribiutes? Is there any better idoc type for updating sales orders?

Some BAPI interface or something elese?

If the type ORDCHG is the right one, how have I to implement it? how has the IDoc to look like?

I found the segment E1EDP35 which seems to be an generic one to update further attributes.

Regards

Christian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cristian,

As far as i am concerned - it requires  to write 2 exits. One EXIT_SAPLVEDB_007 for identifying correct item in sales order to update the customer PO item number. If we update the POSEX field then it will not create new item. And 2nd exit is need for updating the PO number. Pass the program name, screen number, field name , values to bdcdata in the exit "EXIT_SAPLVEDB_002. In the Idoc update structure have the mapping set ti E1EDP02 with qualifier 044.

Thanks & Regards.

Surya

christian_swonke
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the information. So I have to implement both EXITS to concider the PO number. But inside segment E1EDP02 there is not attribute to store the value. How have I to use this segment?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

In E1EDP02 segment you need to map the qualifier 044  - Ship to Party's PO order , there you can map the values to any of the un used field. or you can either extend the idoc segment structure.