Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS_UNEXPECTED_TOKEN

darren_bambrick2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

We are currently experiencing an issue with a short dump and getting the above error.

I have read a couple of sap notes relating to this issue i.e. 2094088 and 1937172 (W3 Standard )and the issues is caused by an undefined function sh( ).

So last month we generated some screens  and sent them through the system and eventually to production without any issues.

This week we generated some new screens under the same template (mobile4) and there are differences in the generated code i.e. its putting sh() reference into some of the screens. So our basis team is investigating system changes.

So, here is my question is how to fix the short dump without doing a full regeneration and regression test of all the transactions in our service.

Note 2094088 mentions

Please put this line at the very top of your CUA include template:

`declare sh() in "some.html";`

I can see cuaarea.htm in itsmobile -> 99  template. Do I modify this, or copy the include to our customer internet service transaction and modify it there.

Thanks

Any help or pointers on this would be great.

Darren

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Darren,

If you use the ITSMOBILE service, then you can use the cuaarea.htm templates to do the changes, otherwise you should copy the template to your custom service - you also need to set ~ITSMOBILECUAINCLUDE in the GUI Configuration.

Kind regards,

Cris

darren_bambrick2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Cristiano

I will give this a go.

So just to be clear we have a custom its servce called ZLMXX

I copy cuaarea.htm from itsmobile to zlmxx.

make code change in the cuaarea.htm

and in gui configuration for zlmxx i put ~ITSMOBILECUAINCLUDE = CUAAREA

Thanks

Ps, in the gui config for ZLMXX if have ~SOURCES = ZLMXX, ITSMOBILE, will this impact the solution.?

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Darren,

Yes, this is correct.

Remember to publish the templates.

About the GUI Configuration, it is ok - along with the ZLMXX sources, it takes also the coding from ITSMOBILE service.

Kind regards,

Cris

darren_bambrick2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Cris

Answers (0)