Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIORI Client not able to reach target URL

sreehari_vpillai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Experts ,

I have a fiori launchpad url ( https://abc.com ) which I am able to open in browsers and see the login screen ( login screen is of ADFS , once ADFS login is succeeded, it will take us to Fiori launchpad directly ) . But , when i enter the same URL in Fiori client , it shows " The URL can not be reached". This issue is with only "some"android devices and not all.

How I can check the reason of the same from Fiori client ? ( Log can be displayed only after setting the URL )

Any idea why a URL is not accepted by the fiori client, but accepted by browser ?

Sreehari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sreehari_vpillai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

solved.

fiori client is using HTTP HEAD request to the target url as a reachable test. ADFS was not responding to the HEAD request and which cause the error. Now, ADFS team is working on enabling the HEAD processing and hopefully the solution will work.

Issue is only for 6.0 + version of android

Sreehari

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

vijay_vital
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sreehari,

If you can use you device inside the DMS does it work? Log on to the corporate WIFI network or VPN and then try. If you still have the error its the URL issue or despatcher redirection.

Note if you depatcher is sending from URL X to URL Y. then the certificate should be for URL Y not X.

regards

Vijay

former_member182645
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

what are you usingin DMZ apache or web dispatcher ,

try to restart it,

n have you using SSL certificate?

sreehari_vpillai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Radhesh ,

thanks for the time.

We have web dispatcher ( not SAP - its F5 ) .

We are having SSL certificate - the solution was working perfectly with the URL. Issue started very recently. We are not able to crack where the issue is . Fiori client is not writting any log as well

Is there any specific reason for restarting web dispatcher ? there are many other solutions running on it - so with out a proper reason, restart will not be entertained for sure .

SH

sreehari_vpillai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos