Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firefighter logon error - Receiver does not exist in system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are on GRC 10.1 SP08.

Parameter 5033 (Allow Firefighters with no controller) is set to 'YES'. Below are the controller related parameter settings maintained

4007YESSend Log Report Execution Notification Immediately
4008YESSend FirefightId Login Notification
4009YESLog Report Execution Notification

When a user tried to login as firefighter using FFID which has only owner (and controller is not assigned), error message "Receiver does not exist in system" is coming up.

I understand that if a controller is maintained with no email ID in GRC user master, user will face this error.

Can anyone help me understand why the error is coming up even though the parameter 5033 is set to yes as in our scenario there are fireifghter IDs for which controllers are maintained (or) not maintained, both.

Regards,

Sravan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sravan,

Please take your time and search for SAP notes before posting here on SCN (or opening an incident at SAP). Just simply use the search term "parameter 5033" and the component GRC-SAC-EAM. For me it brings only 7 notes as result. You will see that from the results SAP note 2269092 - GRC EAM 10.1 : Parameter 5033 is not considering for logon pad - is the one applicable in this case.

Best Regards,

Zoltan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Agree Zoltan. I will do.

I had a query if 5033 parameter is the only setting we need consider to avoid the error which user faced in my case.

I will have the note available for 5033 parameter and confirm here if that resolves the issue.

Regards,

Sravan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Still am getting same issue. Any other solution asap....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravan,

Kindly implement the below Note and check

2269092 - GRC EAM 10.1 : Parameter 5033 is not considering for logon pad

Regards,

Manju