cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handle Minor Document changes without going back to DRC review

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Need your expert help in Solution Document for the below requirement.

Currently during DRC review if reviewer asks for minor changes in document to be done then Reviewer puts it back that document to in initial status/Draft. The disadvantage of this is the whole process of that Document goes back to initial status, So again DRC review need to be done. So here question comes is why we have to again go back to DRC review.

I am looking for some mechanism where without going back to all the statuses, DRC review changes should be done. This option should be there for Minor changes ( Ex: TR number update in document). So For small changes we should not go back again for DRC review. The reviewer should be able to make those changes on his own & only he should be having that edit access when Document is in 'For review' status.

Any option if only Reviewer can edit during 'For Reviewer' status.

For Major changes, it should go through all status defined for that document type.

Regards

Ponnusamy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ponnuswamy,

You can map the solution like this way, you can create two different templates for the DRC major and minor review and you can architect your documentation around that,

1. For minor DRC review

You can set the different status schema in SPRO.

Where you can define in which status schema differently.

2. Keep the same status schema for major DRC review.

Further you can follow below links.

https://support.sap.com/content/dam/library/SAP%20Support%20Portal/support-programs-services/solutio...

I hope it helps.

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav,

Thanks for the reply.

My requirement is little different here.

I have uploaded a FS/TS document for approval and it has gone for TDRC review with signatory phase. In that stage, there is minor change to be made in the FS/TS document (eg. TR No change). instead of cancelling the document and making author to do the changes, reviewer has to do this minor change and approve it.

This requirement only for minor changes in the document and major changes has to go through the normal process.

Can you please help me, how we can achieve this logic

Regards

Ponnusamy