cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ByteCode Adapter installation results in error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to perform bytecode installation and facing an error.

But not sure where to correct this.

Below is the tracelog

Jun 23, 2016 9:26:48 AM [Thread[ExRun:dpc:job_2,5,dpc:job:ExecTG]] Error      [DPCServicePushMetricJob.pushSimpleEvents] Error occurred when calling the DPC Push web service. (http://sapsolmandev.dev.giv.my:8000/sap/bc/srt/scs/sap/e2e_dpc_push?sap-client=100).

[EXCEPTION]

java.rmi.RemoteException: Service call exception; nested exception is:

com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.InvalidResponseCodeException: Invalid Response Code: (401) Unauthorized. The requested URL was:"http://sapsolmandev.dev.giv.my:8000/sap/bc/srt/scs/sap/e2e_dpc_push?sap-client=100"

at com.sap.smb.agent.wsclients.dpc.BindingStub.e2eDpcPushMetrics(BindingStub.java:85)

at com.sap.smb.agent.wsclients.dpc.BindingStub.e2eDpcPushMetrics(BindingStub.java:96)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor204.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

at com.sap.smbapi.util.SynchronizedProxy$SyncHandler.invoke(SynchronizedProxy.java:32)

at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy2.e2eDpcPushMetrics(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.smb.dpc.job.DPCServicePushMetricJob.pushSimpleEvents(DPCServicePushMetricJob.java:122)

at com.sap.smb.dpc.job.DPCServicePushMetricJob.run(DPCServicePushMetricJob.java:66)

at com.sap.smb.server.exec.TaskRunner.run(TaskRunner.java:47)

at com.sap.smb.server.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Worker.run(PooledExecutor.java:785)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:763)

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.exceptions.InvalidResponseCodeException: Invalid Response Code: (401) Unauthorized. The requested URL was:"http://sapsolmandev.dev.giv.my:8000/sap/bc/srt/scs/sap/e2e_dpc_push?sap-client=100"

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.soapbinding.MimeHttpBinding.handleResponseMessage(MimeHttpBinding.java:998)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.soapbinding.MimeHttpBinding.call(MimeHttpBinding.java:1452)

at com.sap.smb.agent.wsclients.dpc.BindingStub.e2eDpcPushMetrics(BindingStub.java:78)

... 11 more

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please do the following checks:

1. Make sure Wily EM is running and activities "Basic DPC Configuration & Push DPC Configuration Wily" under Basic Configuration

(Step 5. Configure Automatically) are fine.

2. Check user roles: Go to Managed system configuration of system --> Step 4.Enter System parameters-->  Under Java parameters: Assign roles to the used user in the step: As per note  1647157 ( How to Set up Access to the SPML Service on AS Java)  and  administrator .

Also correct SCS port.

Thanks,

Harsh

venkat_naresh2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the users status which are maintained in Maintain users step in MS step.

Thanks & Regards,

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which particular user? All users are working fine.

venkat_naresh2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

SMD_AGT_ADM(Have you verified from Managed system end) & Java admin user (Enter system parameter step)?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u please share a bit  more details on the step that you want me to take. Tks.

venkat_naresh2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Would require ISAgent Admin Link error screen(MSSetup >> Finalize Configuration >> Byte Code Adapter Step >> Navigate URL(Just right to ByteCode Adapter Step) and paste the last execution log screen) to specify the error details.

However would recommend to update the authorizations for the user(JAVA Admin User) you specified in "Enter System Parameters Step",provide j2ee_admin role in JAVA UME and give a try.

Best Regards,
TV Naresh.