cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager Diagnostic Agent Connection Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am configuring Solution Manager 7.1, in System perpetration step 6.7 connect diagnostic agent step shows some error.

We have 2 Diagnostic agents, on the solman server diagnostic agent shows error with "access denied by managing system check the user/ password", second diagnostic agent shows pending status, but it is also some issue.

SLDAPIUSER is the user we are using, at the first time error shows i changed the SLDAPIUSER password using SU01, i think it is the problem but that's not work. I try to change the user password in hostname:port/nwa but there also some problem after changing password its not affect.

Can any one help me to resolve this issue,

Thanks and Regards,

Sajmal TS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182967
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sajmal,

You do not need to installed two diagnostic agents in SLM host, uninstall one firstly.

User SMD_AGT created in system preparation -> 1 Maintain User is use to connect Diagnostic Agents to your Solution Manager system (or other user you let SLD connect to). Please check the user status.

Regards,

Ning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ning,

Thanks for your replay, We have 2 Servers , both are in different places so want to configure 2 Diagnostic agents to solution manager.

SMD_AGT is created in System Preparation, SLDDSUSER, SLDAPIUSER are working, i can logon there users from GUI

Thanks and Regards,

Sajmal

Answers (0)