cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to EDIT the code of a Procedure which is under "_SYS_BIC" (someone else created it originally)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an existing Procedure under "_SYS_BIC"  which was created by someone else sometime back.  I would like to edit its code by commenting out one line of the code and adding another line with new code. How can I achieve this, as I have never done it before?

I am very much new to this SAP HANA so please if someone can walk me step by step, I would greatly appreciate.

Thank you,

Tahir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lucas_oliveira
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Tahir,

That shouldn't be done directly in _SYS_BIC. There's possibly a procedure or a sqlscript calculation view created in the repository. In order to change the object on _SYS_BIC you need to change that object.

The object name under _SYS_BIC will give the path an object name. For example if you see object "_SYS_BIC"."sdn.approval.im/CVS_APPROVALMGMT"  then going to Content -> sdn -> approval -> im will list you the information model (in this case CVS_APPROVALMGMT).

Then you need to change it and activate to generate the new objects.

Regards,

Lucas de Oliveira

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Lucas.

That was very helpful.  I followed your steps and also did little research and resolved my issue. It was exactly as you mentioned.  I end up re-creating the Decision table and got the issue resolved.

Thank you.

Tahir

Answers (0)