cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Demand Planning issue while transfer to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I'm transferring consensus forecast from APO to ECC this is what I observed: - only quantities > 1000 will be transferred to ECC These are the steps I followed: 1) Loaded Consensus forecast to my planning book (SDP94) 2) Able to successfully transfer from Version '000' to 'SOP' - (TSCOPY) 3) Created a planning job with transfer profile - MC8D 4) When transferring from APO to ECC - (MC8G) only those time buckets > 1000 qty are transferred In the attachment please observe how 1001 qty got transferred but 999 and 1000 did NOT. Please help. Is there any configuration setting to restrict a key figure or limit forecast data transfer to ECC? Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There's no such setting from demand planning side, to prevent any limited value from going to ECC.
This issue needs to be further checked, because there could be several possibilities.
Normally as first step, we'll check whether the issue is in APO or ECC. To check this, we make setting in APO system, t-code /sapapo/c4, set detailed logging , queue debugging and recording for the user who executes the job.
With this setting, when the user runs the job, the inbound queue in ECC system will not be processed and stays in SMQ2.
Checking the queue contents in SMQ2, we can see whether the desired quantity is sent to ECC.
If the queue contains correct contents, we can further debug this queue in ECC, checking function module "requirements_maintain".
If even the queue content is not correct, we'll going to debug the job in APO,  by executing the job using report /sapapo/ts_batch_run, checking some important FMs, e.g. /sapapo/dm_forecast_transfer.

Best Regards,
Ada

Sasi2005
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the release logs. In the activity that has been defined are you using any macros ?

Regards

Sasi

peter_casper
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the Spool and/or application log additionally to the location topic mentioned by Nikhil.

regards Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked if forecast > 1000 belongs to a different plant.

Thanks, Nikhil