cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contracts not transfered from SRM to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi People!

It is my first time implementing contracts, and have following issue: Contract BUS2000113 no replicate to ECC. We need to create the contract in SRM and replicate it in ERP when is approved.

We implement BBP_DETERMINE_LOGSYS referring to SRM systems ( if not, in SOCOcréate backend contract directly, and we need to have it in srm), and need to know how to proceed when contract is approved in order to replicate it in backend.

Thanks and regards!

PD: in the following talks abput company code https://scn.sap.com/thread/1432241 , but I am not understanding where we have to add this field.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carla, I don't know if you are aware but if you do not complete distribution, no xml  or transfering action occur.

It means that if you do not assign items to a distribution line at header level of the central contract, even if the contract is released, nothing is triggered.

If you have completed the distribution you should see something like this at document and BBP_PD

hope this help !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, the layout that I share with you changes after BF activation, but even if you do not have the distribution tab you may complete distribution for each item.

Go to each item and find the distribution tab, then complete the Purch.Org and the target value.

After complete every item, go to header and find the sub-menu distribution then press the buttion "calculate target values" or something simmilar, then after the line is completed at header distribution press "Release".

good luck !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Only this 2 BF are activated in systrem:

And in the view mencioned by Daniel have, for CTR D_H_DISTRIB,

I find Assign Distribution Button, but is disabled

Thanks and regards!

daniel_marlen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for the provided information. From the first screenshot I can see that PPS (Procurement for Public Sector) is activated in your system. Unfortunately if PPS is active, the distribution is disabled for contracts.

Please refer to note https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/1354971.

Best Regards,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Daniel, So we can not replicate contracts in backend in any way?

daniel_marlen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In standard you can't, but you have the possibility to make the Assign Distribution button enabled via custom meta data handling. Unfortunately it is not guaranteed that the distribution will work perfectly in this case and it is considered as a modification of standard system, hence it is not recommended.

For this you need to create a dynamic class and method and maintain it in the customizing table /SAPSRM/V_MDA_HC. You can enable the Assign distribution button in the dynamic class or simply set it to enabled in the customizing without the dynamic class and method.

You can also access this customizing table via SPRO:

SAP Supplier Relationship Management -> SRM Server -> Cross-Application Basic Settings -> Extensions and Field Control (Personalization) -> Control Actions -> Configure Control of Actions on Header Level

You can check the configuration in the standard meta table /SAPSRM/V_MDA_HD for reference. Or in SPRO:

SAP Supplier Relationship Management -> SRM Server -> Cross-Application Basic Settings -> Extensions and Field Control (Personalization) -> Control Actions -> Display Standard Metadata Tables for Actions on Header Level

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First, you have to maintain distribution in contract for both header and item level.
If ESOA is used, XML will be triggered from SRM to send the contract to ECC side.
If old ERP system type is used, idoc will be generated in ECC side directly to transfer this contract.

You may use FM BBP_PD_CTR_TRANSFER to debug the transfer process to see why XML or idoc is not triggered. Please note this FM is only used for troubleshooting.

BR,
Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Tried, but debug is not stoping in BBP_PD_CTR_TRANSFER when Contract is approved.

I do not understand where should be setted this configuration, because do not find any place to do it. I think  This is not triggered

daniel_marlen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Carla,

If the relevant eSOA environment and XML services are ready in your system, then the Contracts can be replicated to the backend system by maintaining a distribution entry on item level on Distribution tab. If the distribution is correctly maintained upon releasing the contract, the backend contract will be created too.

For more information regarding distribution, please refer to Contract Distribution section of Contract Troubleshooting Guide in SRM Wiki: Contract TSG - Supplier Relationship Management - SCN Wiki.

Best Regards,

Daniel Marlen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Daniel,

"If the relevant eSOA environment and XML services are ready in your system, then the Contracts can be replicated to the backend system by maintaining a distribution entry on item level on Distribution tab" Do you have any step by step to check ? ( Is a system implemented years ago by other people and I don´t know all what is configured or not), what points I have to check ? In srm manual only talks abou determine logsys and be créate badi.

Thanks a lot and best regards!

Carla

daniel_marlen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please refer to the following Wiki page for configuration notes: Central contract transfer processing with eSOA - Supplier Relationship Management - SCN Wiki.

Additionally firstly I would recommend to test if you can distribute the contract by maintaining an entry on Distribution tab. Then you can check whether an XML or IDOC has been created or not. XML scenario is for ECC system with version EHP4 or higher, IDOC is for lower versions.

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where the Distribution Tab should appear? In portal I have no Distribution Tab in ítem tabs:

daniel_marlen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Could you please clarify the followings?

- SRM version and SP

- PPS is active or not

- Used scenario: Classic or Extended Classic; service or material

Former Member
0 Kudos

- SRM version and SP - SRM 700 SP 9

- PPS is active or not - Service Procurement? is actived but I understand is not used (use materials with class DIEN for services)

- Used scenario: Classic or Extended Classic; service or material - Extended Classic, this case is for  Material

Regards!

Carla

daniel_marlen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for the information. Please provide the followings:

-the Business Functions that are activated in the system

You can find it in SPRO: SAP Supplier Relationship Management -> SRM Server -> Activate Business Functions

- Display View /SAPSRM/V_TS_VIS in transaction SM30 and send a screenshot of it.

- Check if an "Assign Distribution" button is available in the Item Overview table.

Best Regards,

Daniel