Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcome authorization check to delete PR

former_member225386
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a scenario where the access to change NB type PR is restricted to the users whereas they are given with ME51N/ME52N tcode access for other type PRs. The NB type PRs are getting created in SAP system from an external system. Sometimes incorrect PRs will be created which needs to be deleted. We tried to develop a custom transaction with the BAPI_REQUISITION_DELETE, but the authority check for NB type is preventing the closure of PR. Kindly advice how to overcome this authorization check and close the PR from the custom transaction.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

pankaj_yadav6
Participant
0 Kudos

Pl check in SPRO,

IMG ->Materials Management -> Purchasing ->Purchasing Requisition ->Define Screen Layout at Document Level ->Administrative Data, item

Use field selection key ME51N and ME52N and change the control settings of Deletion indicator,

In case any doubt, Pl ask.

0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for the reply.

Do you mean that I need to mark all the fields in the PR as display option in the field selection and assign it to only NB type PR? Because the users are not allowed to have access to change the NB type PR..

In case we make all the fields as display and get access to change NB type PR from Basis, is there any chance of modifying the PR or adopting a PR line and create a new one with reference to the PR line?