cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition record number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

How can i get the condition record number if i know only the material number.

Regards,

Usha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First go to VBAP,enter MATNR.But here you will get multiple entries.It is advisable to use some specific filteration criteria here.

Anyway for the desired sales order,input sales order number VBELN to VBAK.Get document condition KNUMV.Input this KNUMV to KONV and get the condition details.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

javed_ihsan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are looking for conditions records for transaction data then you can get it:

1. Frist get the sales document numbers (sales order, billing documents) for the material form table VBAP/VBRP

2. For those sales documents (sales orders, billing documents) get the condition records from header table (VBAK/VBRK).

3. Then goto KONV to get the details about conditions data.

If you are looking for condition record numbers for your master pricing conditions then you can get it easily from the relevant table (where material code exists)

Hope this is what you are looking for.

Regards

Javed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Usha,

Can you elobrate the question plz.

Rgds,

Ajinkya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajinkya,

Thank you for the reply.

I need the field SUGRD (SUbstitution reason) which is displayed in VB13 for a perticular material. The inputs are material number, sales org and plant.

Thanks,

Usha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Usha,

You can view the table KONDD (se16) and enter the desired material for which you want to find the condition record no.

Hope this is what you were looking for.

Reward if it Helps you.

Rgds,

Ajinkya

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ajinkya,

I am aware of this. But this will give me multiple entries. This is the reason i needed the condition record number.

Will all the entries selected have the same substitution reason ?

Thank you,

Usha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Usha,

This table will give you multiple condition record nos. for a single material with different SUGRD.

Rgds,

Ajinkya