cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TADM learning

0 Kudos

Hi Team, I want to learn see TADM for SAP- BASIS module, can anyone please tell me which TADM i should read, like tadm100, etc. For learning and enhancing the knowledge, kindly let me know , what are the TADM i should read. Regards, Ankit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit.

To get the official TADM courses content (pdf) you have to appear to SAP offical training. Only there you can get the latest release for TADM.

You can also get an account in the SAP Learning HUB, and get those training courses online.

SAP Learning Hub

Online, by searching Google you can get older TADM releases that are not updated, but it´s a starting point....

Regards.

Osvaldo Dias Ferreira

former_member758184
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Osvaldo,

What is the full form of TADM?.

Regards,
Ankit

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

TADM10_1, TADM10_2, TADM12_1 and TADM12_1 cover the BASIS Administration part from application perspective. From DB perspective it depends on what database your are interested.

For Oracle its TADM_51 as told by Praveen.

Regards,

Srikanth

0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth, Thanks. Regards, Ankit

0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth, Are there any link from where i can download , TADM10_1, TADM10_2, TADM12_1 and TADM12_1  ? Reagrds, Ankit

0 Kudos

I require a link for TADM12_1 and TADM_51 for the download

former_member183044
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ankit,

Search Google and you will see a lot, but I think it's payable.

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

You cannot get it from any link, they are open for everyone. You have to get it from someone who has appeared certification or guys who are working with SAP Labs/GDC.

Regards,

Srikanth

former_member758184
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

What is the full form of TADM.

Regards,
Ankit

former_member183044
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

The exam codes are based on database. As for oracle ,For professional exam you should look for the code P_TADM51_731.. P_TADM51_74 and for associate exam you should follow C_TADM51_731.

Regards

Praveen

0 Kudos

Hi Praveen, i am looking for the Basis Admin level, is it necessary to go for the oracle as well? Regards, Ankit