cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap certification exam failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi every one

today i given my sap fi exam but i failed my cut of score was 64%  but i got 63% only .

now i just want to what i need to do different to pass next time and want to know the interval in which sap will take next exam

i mean do sap takes exam every month please guide

regards

saurabh rathore

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hiiiiiiiiii   everyone

i m realy glad to say that i m now a Certified SAP FI Consultant.i Cleared my exam with 98%

score this time. thanks to everyone for support and confidence that everyone has provided to me in this 2 to 3 months of Journey. but now the real game begins that is of Job hunt

I Expect the same support from entire SAP Community in this. thanks again to every one

regards

saurabh rathore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Congrats Saurabh....All the best

former_member201910
Participant
0 Kudos

I will take sap basis first week next month, hoping ill be able to get same result as yours.

Congratulations Saurabh!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

First of all congrats.

I am preparing for SAP FI certification now and its very helpful, if you can share your experience of preparation. Could you please let me know, how you prepared for last time attended certification for SAP FI.

What are the materials you have gone through and What pattern you followed to complete the syllabus.

Thanks in advance,

Surya N R

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi surya

u should only read SAP study material tifin_50 and Tifin52 whole exam will be out of that only but please do exercises also as 5 to 10 question relates to exercises also and dont panic as exam will be easy and best of luck

regards

saurabh rathore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Thanks for your valuable reply.

Is there any solution manager question in that exam, which won't cover both TFIN50,52.

Could you please share, How much time you prepared in a day and have you written any notes for specific points.

After preparation, Have written any mock test in any website.

Thanks in advance

Surya .N.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

no surya in my no questions from solution manager. ya it needs atleast 3 to 4 times revision and u can make note or high light any important thing u notice plz pay special attention to topics where point can be made there is more possibly of questions coming from those topics.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Saurabh for your valuable reply...

Surya.N.R

joydeep_mukherjee2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Osvaldo ;

Thank you for sharing this valuable information .

Best Regards;

Joydeep Mukherjee

former_member201910
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh!

We are on the same page. I took the exam for the first time and

I got 59% andh passing score is 63%

We were both almost there.

Anyway I am pretty much determined to pass it next time.

It was really fun though.

Just sharing, goodluck to you!

Maria

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Given that you got so(!) close, AND you now have valuable experience of the exam, I think you will be in a very good position to pass next time.

My advice: Do not wait too long to re-sit it, otherwise some of your knowledge may start to dissipate.

I was not aware of any official cooling-off period between exams. Is there really one?

good luck!

Paul

former_member201910
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Paul,

if its okay to ask,

if I took the examination next month,

will the same questions from the last certification might appear on the next one?

Thank you

Maria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria.

Please take a look at this:

https://training.sap.com/uploads/SAP_Consultant_Certification_Policy.pdf

Retake policy

Unsuccessful candidates may retake the same examination. 

Successful candidates are not permitted to retake the same examination. 

No candidate may participate in the same examination for the same release more than three times. A candidate who has failed an examination three times for a release may not attempt that examination again until the next release. 

The retake possibility is dependent on the availability of the exam to be retaken. Retake candidates may have to attempt the examination for a later release. 

Candidates pay a fee for all retakes. 

Candidates violating the SAP retake policy may be subject to any appropriate action, including legal remedies, that SAP deems necessary or appropriate to enforce SAP's retake policy

Regards.

Osvaldo Dias Ferreira

former_member201910
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Osvaldo,

Thank you for the attached pdf.

Hope I can make it on my second take.

Have a good day.

Maria

joydeep_mukherjee2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sir ;

First and foremost thing is that Please don;t be disappointed .This may happen to all who ever is papering for the exam .Prepare more this time and give your 120 % .

Coming to your Question you can appear next Exam after one month ( Again Depend on how you are appearing for the certification and from which SAP Education center ) .Mostly as per my knowledge Cool off period is one month .

But I Personally suggest take 2  month time ,as it will heal your mental state and you can crack the eaxm with higher marks .

Best Wishes & Regards;

Joydeep Mukherjee