Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different interface is showing in QA and PRod

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

As i am monitoring the messages in Prod(P1P) and QA(p1Q) system i come to one strange point in which i can see one scenario  is showing different in QA and Prod. Although there is only one interface is exist in ID with that configuration but in Monitoring its is showing different interface.

in QA it is showing good means according to the configuration, it is showing the right interface name ie. SI_ORFEUS_IN But in Prod it is showing the sender interface name SI_ORFEUS_XML but when i open that message in detail it goes to same mapping and receiver channel but some how it showing the wrong interface. Few days back it was showing proper .is there any parameter we need to check or somthing like that?

I am on PO7.31 SP13.

Regards

GB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is it a sync interface?

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no Async

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks Strange.

Might be due to wrong logging,check the below link

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

It's not about that log and stage it's about the interface column which is showing sender interface name, i think it should show receiver interface name. Actually I check some other scenario also  that also showing the sender interface name, So I want to know on what basis it is showing which interface either Sender or Receiver

Regards

GB

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes yes GB.

this is strange,Usually Outbound Interface only will be displayed.

And for Sync for reponse flow Inbound Interface.

Let us wait for other experts opnions as well.