cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rest adapter

PS23
Participant
0 Kudos

HI I need an urgent help on few information on session handling using REST receiver adapter. requirement R3 needs to send  zipped file max 60mb to PI. and PI needs to send the same to govt authority. file-->pi-->rest proxy-->pi-->Rest now 4 methods are to be executed in single session, which is like 1.opening teh session 2.Transmitting the data 3.uploading data 4.status This is also has handling encryption etc at mapping level using java map. Can anyone suggest, its urgent.Appreciate quick reply on this. Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are also provided with the same requirement. Our PI system sp version(PI 7.31 sp9) is not supporting the Rest adapter, we are proceeding with sp upgrade(PI 7.31 sp14) now. Since am new to rest adapter, It would be of great help for me if you can share the possible approach which you have tried to connect with the government site.

Thanks for your kind support.

Regards,

Baskar

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi There,

Normally I would suggest to try using a BPM and make 4 calls in succession. however, seeing that the file volume is 60 MB, I would be a bit concerned about the performance of the interface.

Is there any way you could may be split the data to a more manageable size?

Regards,

Sanjeev

PS23
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Shekhar,

but no less than 60MB split can be done. we will be upgrading to PO 7.5 soon and that's another concern that it will invite recreating again the interface.