cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocked credit document coming in VKM5 but not VKM1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

I have configured credit management at delivery and PGI level at my client. I am getting an error that credit limit has been exceeded which is correct

correct as per the configuration. Now, The problem is I have developed one Z tcode for approval where we call the standard T-code  VKM1 which is the tcode for blocked SD documents. In some of the cases we are able to see blocked documents(delivery) in VKM5 but not in Ztcode(which calls VKM1). This is happening in few cases. Can anyone help me with this behavior.

(Credit check error snapshot)

Thanks in advance,

Rohit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

***In some of the cases we are able to see blocked documents(delivery) in VKM5 but not in Ztcode(which calls VKM1). This is happening in few cases****

Pl talk to your Abaper & get out the logic used here..

If your custom Tcode is not working as per VKM5-then might be the your logic used differed here..

Phanikumar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

VKM1 will populate only open sales documents which are blocked for Credit limit check.  So you have to cross check the sales documents which are not populating in VKM1 and accordingly, you need to add the logic in the customized transaction

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipati,

Thanks for the reply.

In this case the delivery was also open ( As PGI was not done) , So it should have ideally shown in VKM1.

Alsom as per your suggestion , I have to add a selection parameter in my customized Tcode for delivery where user can put delivery number and search for the blocked document ?

I can see in VKM5 it shows all the deliveries ( Which have been invoiced also) so calling it in Ztcode will show all the deliveries open or closed which will be cumbersome from user point of view.

Please suggest a solution for this case.

Many Thanks,

Rohit

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Though the delivery is not PGId, still the corresponding sale order would not be considered as an open sale order as I already indicated.  Try by deleting the saved delivery and check in VKM1 whether that sale order is coming.  If at all, you want this logic to be considered, you need to add this in your existing customized transaction

G. Lakshmipathi