cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing one customer in diffrent currencies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a customer that we usally make invoices for in SEK, but now they want some of them in Eur, do I have to create a new customer or can this be maintained in the same customer number?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can't you just set a different document currency when you create the orders?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where do I do that?

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is in the sales order header, go to VA02 and explore what is in the transaction (use F1 to read more about each field).

If this is not covered already in the end-user documentation for order entry - make sure to add it there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The field that should be changed seems to be looked. Why do you think that is?

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, this is the one.

You have to check why in your case it is grayed out.

Check for custom logic in userexit_field_modification in mv45afzz. If nothing is in there for this field, check the SAP standard logic in mv45affe_feldauswahl_status (search for waerk).

Probably it will be better if you ask a more senior colleague or a developer to help you with that part if you are not comfortable with reading code (the standard check is quite simple, actually, just a few fields).

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Another option is that this sales order is already billed (take a look at its date, it's from 2008)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its the same for just printed docs too, I just used this one to show where I meant and how it looked.

I'll ask IT to help me figure out why.

Thank you

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also check for assigned variants for this order type in VOV8 (completely forgot about that).

Answers (0)