cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling Problem In Stability Studies.

0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

I have a issue in Scheduling in Stability Studies. I am fessing a error at the time of scheduling.

When we scheduled a Batch for Stability, One Package has short come, like if system date (current date) is 20.06.2016, than if i starts stability on

06.06.2016 (15 days interval from date of current date and stability start date) and scheduling period is 36 months, than system scheduled only for 24 months. and than if i starts stability on 05.06.2016 (16 days interval from date of current date and stability start date) than it has OK, system scheduled for 36 months.

pl. explain where is the problem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member198406
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Please explain in brief if possible provide the screenshots.

Regards,

Dipeshkumar Bhavsar

0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I have created a notification with QM01, and after that change maintenance plan with IP02.

than i go to IP10 for scheduled maintenance plan, and my Key date (system date) is 20.06.2016.

If i take start cycle date 06.06.2016, and Scheduling period is 36 ''Months''  than system scheduled only 24 months.

and  If i take start cycle date 05.06.2016, and Scheduling period is 36 ''Months''  than system scheduled 36 months.

In short if i take 15 days time interval ( difference between current date and cycle start date), than system scheduled only 24 months and if i take more than 15 days time interval ( difference between current date and cycle start date) than system scheduled for correct 36 months.

former_member198406
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Please follow the steps.

1. Go to transaction IP02 - change maintenance plan and enter the stability study number and enter.

2. Click on Maintenance plan scheduling parameter tab.

3. in Call control parameter pane change the scheduling period as 37 MON and save the same.

4. go to transaction IP10 - Scheduling Maintenance Plan and enter the stability study number and enter.

5. Click on refresh button (update scheduling) and save.

This will solve your problem.

Actually, while step "Create Testing Schedule" in QM02 stability study notification, you always have to put scheduling period greater then the actual period. if your stability is going to run for 36 months (1095 days) you should at least put 1 more day (1096 days) to get all the packages displayed in initial schedule. In your case when when you put 06.06.2016 it will not fulfill the condition and don't show 36 month's package and when you put 05.06.2016 it will fulfill the condition and show 36 month's package.

But, even if you don't full fill the criteria, the lot for 36 month will get created on required date. So, this is not a problem. But, if you are using this further e.g. printing on report then it will be an issue.

In all my client, I ask them to enter default 72 Months as scheduling period while creating test schedule to avoid such issues.

Regards,

Dipeshkumar Bhavsar

0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thank's for your prompt reply, now i have just near of solution.

it will great help for providing solution for scheduling. and it's very helpful answer for me.

and also i am closing call.

With Lot Of Thanks.........