cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SALE RETURN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

We have sold the materiel from the sales org (1000) and now when we are booking return with ref to invoice in different sales org (2000)
as we have changed the sales org for that particular brand .few days back ....

So is it possible to book the return with ref to sales invoice in different sales org if "YES" then how

Pl note : we do not  want to take the route of without ref in return as client is not comfortable

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally we will take the reference from old billing document for Price & for future reference.

Instead of going for cubersome customization-suggest your client to make a note of the old billing document in PO Text field/Your reference field...

If price/partners is the issue-no choice of copying & go for customization.

Phanikumar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
 if "YES" then how

For your above query, had I been in your position, I would have first tried in my system to check whether system is working to my expectation or not.  By the way, if you are in the early stage of learning SAP, then, I would recommend you to make it as a practice that before posting any query in SCN, you put some efforts to find out solution to your requirement on your own.  By doing so, you can learn a lot and also, it get registered in your mind.

G. Lakshmipathi

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Technically it is possible to create a return order with sales org 2000 with reference to a billing document with sales org 1000. You just need to check copying requirements in t-code VTAF, as requirement 021 checks whether sales organizations differ or not. You just need to enhance your own routine and exclude the parts below per your requirement.

Logically it does not make sense at all. Why would a sales organization be responsible for a complaint which refers to another organization? They are separate entities, isn't this why they are allocated in the first place?

Message was edited by: Kıvanç Bilgin

I have not seen that you've written about the brand change. This makes sense, but at first glance I think branding should be related to "division", not "sales organization".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kivavc

Thanks for your response we have changed the materiel sales org ,division ,  account assignment and valuation class. So now the client want once the return come it should hit at sales org 2000 with ref ..

Regards

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Archit,

I had already answered on how this can be achieved in my first post, please read carefully.

RAF
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i don't thik it is possible to craete a sales order with reference to a different sales org.

Too many dependencies on possible different customizing.

BR