Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP check should based on supply Plant

rajamurugan_tp
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Expect,

During the ATP check at sales order creation level, the system should need to pick the stock from the supplying plant and propose the schedule line date according to the special procurement key. This leads to an incorrect delivery date in the schedule line. My requirement is

• There are two plants Plant A (Supply Plant) and Plant B (Dispatch Plant).
  • Special procurement key 40 (procurement from alternate plant) with alternate plant as Plant A has been maintained in material of Dispatch Plant (Plant B).
  • When the sales order is entered at the Dispatch Plant the system should look the availability check against the supply plant and it should propose the date accordingly.
  • If the supply plant doesn’t have enough stock then MRP run will create a purchase request or planned order else system consume the available stock and confirm the delivery date accordingly.

I understand this is not the standard way. Please let me know if any customize solution or enhancement to solve this required.

Thanks,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a look at OSS note 1644443 and consider any of those enhancements given in the said note.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajamurugan_tp
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you so much for this solution. I understand this user exit will helpful for the delivery date but still need to figure out the stock transfer from supply plant to dispatch plant.