Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom specific smart form is not displaying in print

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using cProject 4.0 at patch level 7.0. We are unble to see the

custom specific smart form (designed inhouse) in print preview. We have done following setting as per the config guide in page no 74.

We copied the standard template DPR_PROJECT_HIER as ZDPR_PROJECT_HIER in the node Basic setting-->Forms for Printing and for Project Status -- Reports->BAdI: Forms.

All the interface are populated same as original template DPR_PROJECT_HIER .

Next we activated the BADI and assigned ZDPR_PROJECT_HIER to the

project type.

But we could not see the template ZDPR_PROJECT_HIER in the

print preview.But all other standard templates we are able to see it.

has anyone worked on this

can you pls suggest the way

regards,

Ramakrishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reema

Thanks for quick response

can you pls let me know the procedure for getting Adobe Credentials and installation

regards,

ramakrishna

former_member189058
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rama,

cProjects 4.0 requires <b>Adobe Interactive Forms</b> and nor Smartforms.

The form DPR_PROJECT_HIER is a smart form. In order to complete your requirement, create a similar form as an Adobe form usinf transaction SFP and not SMARTFORMS.

Prior to ding this make sure from your basis team whether <b>ADS Credentials</b> have been installed on your server. (I think on the Java Stack). Also make sure cProjects is intalled on one of the srevers that supports ADS.

I have a list of such servers. You can give me the name of your server on which cProjects 4.0 is installed and I shall get back to you.

In case you want to have a look at it yourself find the Product Availability matrix (PAM) for Netweaver 2004s - Additional Compenets.

PAM can be found on http://service.sap.com/pam

Regards,

Reema.

<i>Pl award all useful answers.</i>