cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SBWP don't send message

0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

I facing a problem when I try to send new message for the SBWP. I have a production client (200), and I unable to send mail from SBWP. But when I go to the client 001, I can send mail from SBWP.

Could you help me with this issue?

Thanks,

Cleiton Folster Eli

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cleiton,

What is the error your are getting while trying it in Production Client. Also have you created the SMTP node in Production Client as it is client dependent settings.

Thanks,

Manas

0 Kudos

Hi Manas,

Without error. When I click in the buttom "New Message" in Production Client, nothing happens. The screen to write the mail does not open. But in client 001 open and I can send the mail.

I disable the SMTP node in client 001 and did the configuration in Production Client. But don't works yet. The system is a SOLMAN 7.1.

Thanks,

Cleiton Folster Eli.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cleiton,

There is no need to disable it in 001. You can have it configured in multiple client within the same system. It's strange that you are not getting any error.

Are you using the same user-id (with same roles) on both the clients.

Thanks,

Manas

0 Kudos

Hi Manas,

I found a SAP note (1915614) and I ran two reports RSSOPRRP and RSBCS_NUMBER_RANGE without test and this reports corrected the inconsistency. After that I can send mail from SBWP.

Thanks for the help!

Cleiton Folster Eli.

Answers (0)