cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decryption-encryption and routing through XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The requirement is Xi would pull the message from Web sphere MQ- A(IC/CB) forwards this message to another Web sphere MQ- B and Web sphere MQ- C.

In this process XI need to decrypt IC message and strip the CB header and would expose the CB header contains channel routing information and re encrypt the message as per IC method.

Can anyone explain how it could be done in XI and where it would be done? Any java encryption functions I need to develop? To develop this what additional information I need to ask customer?

I’m very thankful to you for attempting this request.

Thanks,

Srini.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

>>>>Can anyone explain how it could be done in XI and where it would be done?

you can do it in an adapter module that you can add to your jms adapter

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Michal for your answer.

In this situation who will provide this IC method? And how we deploy it in adapter level?

According customer CB header will contain routing information in the MQ how can I make use of this information for routing purpose.

Thanks,

srini

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

>>>In this situation who will provide this IC method? And how we deploy it in adapter level?

you can add your jars to your adapter module

which will containt all of your methods

about routing - you can use dynamic adapter

properties to set the routing info

and then use then in receiver determination

(confitions tab in receiver det)

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Michal

How can I know which jar files need to be added for this purpose?

Where I need to configure the said dynamic adapter

properties to set the routing info

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

You will have to write some java code and develop EJB as adapter module. Then you will have to build them as Jar or .ear files and deploy them in the Visual Admin. Now you can use them in Adapter Modules tab. Once you take the message, in the receiver determination, you can use your field to identify receiver based on conditions. In teh condition editor, use your Routing information to route.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sirnivas,

You have to create an adapter module for this. In the adapter module you will encrypt and decrypt the data. So in sender communication channel you will this adapter first to decrypt the message and then the corresponding adapter will take care from there. Then in the receiver communication channel you will use this module after the original adapter is used so that it once again encrypts the message.

Check this document on how to create modules:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/3bdc14e1-0901-0010-b5a9-a01e29d7...

In this you have to add code for encryption and decryption.

---Satish