cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CATS integration with PPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have all the integration configuration in place between CATS and PPM which are on separate instances. Projects in PPM and PS are Released.

The PS project is not configured for Automatic creation from PPM. It is created Manually and then Object Links to Item+Project and Account Assignment is done later. The FI data is flowing correctly to PPM. But the CATS worklist is not getting filled, neither are the hours posted in CAT2 after the report DPR_CATS_CPR_TRANSF triggering an IDOC to PPM.

Does it matter for CATS Integration to work to have the PS project created automatically from PPM?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

priyatham_kasu2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you set up ALE between PPM and CATS system as mentioned in the following SAP Help

http://help.sap.com/scenarios_bus2008/helpdata/en/4b/292153e16b4cb9e10000000a42189b/frameset.htm

Best Regards,

Priyatham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyatham

Yes, I have done those steps.

After CAT2, I see the entries in CATSCO.

After debugging report DPR_CATS_CPR_TRANSF, we could not see anywhere in the program that shows what triggers the IDOC exactly. Do you know any debugging methods/FMs to see where and how the IDOC is not getting triggered?

mustafaakcar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I don't think it is necessary to create the project automatically as ling as the manual assignment is done correctly. Did you assign the task to the employee who is going to time write to it?

Regards,

Mustafa